Hand Quilting 101
Time & Location
About the Event
Nothing is as gorgeous as a hand-quilted quilt. Join handwork expert, Carolyn Weil for an evening of hand-quilting tips, tricks, and demonstrations. She will cover:
- Material choices best suited to hand quilting
- How to transfer your quilting designs to fabric
- How to prepare your quilt for quilting
- Favorite tools for hand quilting
- Different types of stitches
This class comes with one free drop in at the Handwork Meet Up, which meets every first Thursday from 6pm - 9pm so that you can continue working on your project and meet fellow hand-quilters!
Skill Level: All levels
Supplies: Students will be working on a sample in this class. Your fabric sample will be provided. Other supplies needed will be emailed to you upon registration.
About the Instructor:
Happiest with a needle and thread in her hands, Carolyn Weil is a prolific quilter with may stitches and techniques under her belt. A teacher at heart, she loves to shares her extensive knowledge with novice and experienced students alike. You can see examples of her beautiful work on her Instagram: @laughingduck123.
- Non-Member Registration$38$380$0
- Member Registration$32.30$32.300$0