We love the details in this shirt and it looks fabulous on all body types! The pattern also includes 4 different styles, 2 shirts and 2 dresses. That's a lot of value from one pattern! This kit was developed for our Hello Stitch Garment Sewing Club, and includes all the materials you'll need for Top View A or B/C in a few of our favorite fabrics.
- Dot Weave Cotton Chabray: This cotton chambray by Robert Kaufman is so light and airy and would make the perfect summer-weight top. 100% Cotton, 57" wide
- Chevron Weave Cotton Chambray: This cotton chambray, also from Robert Kaufman, is soft, lightweight and breathable. With 10% stretch across the grain, it is perfect for making stylish shirts, blouses, dresses and skirts. 100% cotton, 57" wide
- Essex Black & White Stripe Linen/Cotton Blend: This yarn-dyed fabric (Robert Kaufman) is a Hello Stitch favorite! It has more of a structured drape, so will stand away from the body a little more than the chambray. 55% Linen 45% Cotton, 43" wide
Included with the kit:
- Cielo Pattern from Closet Core Patterns
- 1/4 yd. SF101 fusible interfacing
- Spool of Mettler polyester thread 164 yd.